Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Don't mind me. I'm...Well you get the picture.

Hello there Virtual Friends (proper nouns, you are).

And to think about it I'm sure the majority all of you are my actual friends; which means I should love you more than I would if you were only virtual. And I do for the most part. But if you were only virtual then wouldn't it be a waste? Isn't loving you then like getting attached to your favorite character in a TV show? Doesn't it just become awkward then?

I still support my original supposition that my marriage to Johnny Depp is completely valid. Just because he hasn't called me yet is not indicative of our deep and lasting emotional connection. That bitch with the gap teeth keeps getting in my way.

I'll be using this forum as a place to vent, whine and bitch mostly. Let's face it; no one hears about it when you're happy. But I'll try and keep it light.

But seriously, I think it's total crap that the only time I see my beloved is when he's got orange hair and his eyebrows are out-of-control. Not to mention the amount of alone time you get when you're with with 42 of your non-closest friends and only 1 of your closest friends is non-existent.

Don't get me wrong, I love RR to death but I'm sure even he draws the line somewhere when it comes to witnessing alone time. Especially when the only time a girl gets it is with a 40 ft screen. In public.


I guess the pertinent information that should be perfunctorily shared is as follows:

I'm currently 27 years of age.

Although I'm currently unwed I'm okay with it.
Some days.

I'm gainfully employed and enjoy my job.
Some days.

I enjoy activities partaken in the sunshine.
Especially with cocktails.

Seriously, You can't go wrong with a good cocktail.


Anywho, I seriously do hope that you enjoy this blog. I think it really does help to take some time for brevity and the like. Check back regularly. You've met me. I've got plenty to say.

1 comment:

  1. "I enjoy activities partaken in the sunshine.
    Especially with cocktails."

    Ill drink to that! =)

    ReplyDelete