Sunday, July 24, 2011

I think It may live in my closet.

Apparently while I was in blogger absentia the folks at Blogger/The Google went ahead and changed the format of the blog posting engine and now it will not let me blog from the Safari browser on my iPad. Not to worry, I think I have gotten around it. Maybe? If you're reading this then it apparently worked. If not, then you're not reading this and you're probably actually doing something meaningful with your life instead of reading about the tragedy that is my life.

Ahem.

It, yes IT, from that book It, lives in my closet. I know this because I just finished the book this afternoon after a good 3 weeks of slogging through the fucking thing. Good God it liked to have never have ended. But anywho last night I was sitting in bed reading trying to finish the last 100 pages and that is kind of the creepy part where they're crawling around in the sewers and that crazy-psycho kid that they all knew from when they were the 'Losers' (Who seriously would call themselves that and/or own up to that? They clearly have some psychological issues that need evaluating. I'll prove this point again later.) is chasing them around and hunting them down and shit. It is kind of Creepy. I'm sitting here reading this book silently wishing the damn IT thing would just hurry up and eat the stupid children already because really? Do we need yet another book with a happy ending? Aren't they more fun when the main characters get eaten at the end? I mean, we've clearly had enough time for adequate character development because the fucking book is over 1000 PAGES LONG. EAT THE DAMN KIDS ALREADY. IT is clearly not very effective at being a monster because it has had 900 pages of opportunity to eat these clearly 'affected' children and still IT cannot get it done, and we're supposed to feel sorry for these children? WHAT-E-VER. But anyways I'm sitting here wading through the muck as the children wade through shit (This right here is a brilliant case for why they all need to be eaten and/or committed. Seriously who wades through shit? Not this girl. Heaven forbid I be in that club, which I never could have been in anyways because I'm way too cool, because I would have been the one that would have said 'You know. If a giant spider thing wants to eat the children of this town then maybe the children of this town should be a little more introspective and figure out what is wrong with them because I am NOT wading through raw sewage to save anymore douchebag little children. FUCK THAT NOISE.') and then WHAM! Something falls off the shelf in my closet, and we all know that my closet is prone to committing suicide but that wasn't the creepy part.

The creepy part was watching the collection of unused hangers that I keep on the lower shelf sway back and forth for what seemed like forever. I have UNUSED HANGERS IN MY CLOSET.

You know what It would look like to me? An empty closet without clothes, shoes and purses. That right there is truly scary. But it was creepy because the hangers did sway back and forth for what seemed like forever. Like IT was taunting me because I clearly need to go shopping and buy more things. That and it was 3:30 in the morning and something clearly and obviously leaped off the shelf in my closet. I still don't know what it was. I haven't been in there to look yet.

7 comments:

  1. When I said no comments on the previous post, I meant that I wasn't able to post comments. The same thing is happening with your new post(the one where you wear heels to the surgeon). Obviously I can now post comments here, but I was unable to do so yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. This is a conundrum. I wonder how I fix it? Damn blogger. :/ But I do kind of feel like an asshole now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a really inappropriate comment running through my head right now. If it's not being able to comment with Blogger it's going to be something else tomorrow. Blogger is pissing me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I wasn't able to post comments on your other entry - maybe you should wear a toga

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ George: You can't see me but I'm totally shaking my fist at blogger. 'DAMN YOU BLOGGER!'

    @ David: Actually when I have worn toga's it doesn't usually end up so well. I'm still not sure what is going on with the ole comment posting system here. But thanks for being persistent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book swallows souls. I swear to glory. Sewer clowns? Jesus, Stephen King. Just... Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it was kind of odd in the end, I was a smidge bummed.

    ReplyDelete