Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You are not prepared for this.

Seriously. I don't care who you think you are or how tough you think you are or even if you are hardcore.

You Are NOT Ready for what I'm about to show you.

Your paradigm will shift.

Your world will tilt.

You will probably pass out.

And this is totally and completely and utterly NOT SAFE FOR WORK. DO NOT OPEN THIS AT WORK as it may cause your head to explode and your boss does not want to clean your brains out of your keyboard.

Your mother on the other hand may be a little more inclined to do this service for you.

Are you ready? Go ahead and click on it. I'll wait.



You will be speechless.



Told ya.

6 comments:

  1. ARGH! Fetch the brain bleach! STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew before I clicked that it was a bad idea. Shame on you for giving me daytime nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHAHA. That's my evil dictator laugh by the way. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was nervous before I clicked, so I read the comments first and since I didn't see anything about vomit, shit or 12 people sewn together mouth to ass, I decided,"fuck it! Imma click that shit!"

    :-( well played, Anna Gray. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: I do try, Yvonne, I do try. Sometimes I even succeed.

    ReplyDelete