Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HBO pushes the boundaries of television nudity with Paz de la Huerta's asshole.

Ya'll, I don't know if you watch Boardwalk Empire on HBO or not but I do. I'm not sure why because I never know what in the blue-fuck is going on but it's mildly entertaining and as much as I do not enjoy watching Steve Buscemi get it on I do enjoy gratuitous violence on occasion. And that new Irish kid 'Owen' is hawt.

But I am damn tired of seeing Paz de la Huerta's "Paz-de-la-Huertas" if you catch my drift.

Seriously, I have seen her vag more often than I have seen my own. HER ACTUAL VAGINA. I live with my own self and even I don't see my own self naked that much. And sometimes I even sleep naked. So I'm naked with myself so I see myself naked on a regular basis.

Take for example, yesterday's episode which we watched tonight. Homegirl is louging around in her lingerie, preggers as shit, and WHAM! Vagina. It's just sitting there, on the kitchen table. You're all like 'Aw poor, crazy Lucy Danziger. She's pregnant by a repugnant bastard. Wait? Is that her snatch? ON THE TABLE NO LESS?'

It doesn't help that the character Paz plays is bat-shit insane along with being annoying as fuck and then I watched an interview with her on VH1 this morning when I realized that she is essentially playing herself. Because the actual Paz de la Huerta is bat-shit insane too.

Case in point here: Coo-coo banana crackers. Bitch is cray-cray.

I know what you're thinking. I am a prone to having the same issue as you can read about here: No matter how hard you try, you cannot wriggle back onto your tampon after you've sneezed. But damn ya'll. Actually I have never done this. Although this one time in college I was particularly mad at my boyfriend's repeated sexual advances, even after warning him I was on the rag, so I told him that if he'd take it out with his teeth I'd give in. I was just being facetious; I did so enjoy watching him retch.

I cannot wait until next week to see what unexplored caverns of her body we haven't been shown by the producers at HBO. Joy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Paz. The only reason they didn't throw Lucy down the stairs was because of all the snatch that would be missing from the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a lot of people recommend Boardwalk Empire to me but have never seen it. It did seem more intriguing after you said they feature a lot of vagina but once you mentioned pregnant vagina it kind of lost me. That's just too medical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was just the unintentional endorsement I needed to read. At the risk of sounding like, well, a man, I believe I've got a new show now to catch up on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have clearly missed this -is it on Animal Planet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sass: I wish they would hurry up and do it. I'm tired of her.

    @ Christian: Hahaha. Be glad you didn't see this past weeks episode. She sqouzed the child out this past week.

    @ Beer: There is a whole lotta snatch on that show.

    @ David: Sadly, it isn't. It's on HBO.

    ReplyDelete