Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I saw this one bitch's vulva at the gym tonight.

I know that I tend to hyperbolize things sometimes. But not as often as you'd think though. As sad as it, the majority of this shit actually does happen to me. Most of it is true.

Anyways, I saw this one bitch's vulva tonight at the gym. That's right. I saw enough into her snatch to see her actual vulva.

WHY was I looking at her snatch you ask? You ask this because you know I'm not one to actively seek out snatch and for the most part I tell people to put it away. See here. I saw homegirl's vagina because she felt it necessary to show it to everyone.

HOW you ask? Which you really shouldn't do because that shit looked straight up like a beef-n-cheddar from the Arby's. Not cute.

Homegirl had on the shortest shorts I think I've ever seen a person wear in public. Aaaand her legs won't even that cute. (For this to have the full effect you need to imagine me pursing my lips, snaking my head, and pointing in some abstract direction.) She was in the 'Knockout' class which is a synonym for that dumb kickboxing shit. In this class they begin by stretching, by bending over and touching the floor.

I'm not sure if you ever watched 'BET After Dark' in the late 90's when they had Too-Short on (They may still do this. I don't know. I saw it once and was scarred for life. Why was a 17 year old white girl watching 'BET After Dark' in 1999 you want to know? Two words: STUPID BOYFRIEND. I'm getting off-topic here. Plus my high school was kind of ghetto and he was kind of in a 'black girl' phase. Yes, I am aware I am white.) but the one time I did see it for a split second I saw this black girl with a giant ass and a g-string bend over and her thong went up the crack of her hoo-haa and you saw her labia hanging out the sides. Both major and minor. It was kind-of like when you get on a rollercoaster and they warn you to keep all arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times except no one warned anybody and EVERYBODY was hanging out the both sides of the cart.

Shudder.

From the room in which I take spin class, you have a downward prospective over the entire gym because you go up about half a flight of stairs to get into the room. So everyone on the bikes tonight in the 5:45 class saw homegirl's vulva. And so did the person behind her. Because she was having a wardrobe malfunction of great magnitude unless she meant to do that on purpose; if that is the case I believe she may be deluded about what kind of establishment our gym is. But here's the kicker. Did she stand up and pick her shorts out of her hoo-haa? No. She continued to repeatedly bend over and stretch and further her frontal wedgie (Yes boys, it is a thing.). I halfway expected her shorts to become a wedge and split her in half up to her ribcage. Every time she went to bend over everyone in the spin room cringed and leaned to their left to get further away from it.

But that's the problem with stationary bikes. No matter what the horror, you aren't going to get very far.

9 comments:

  1. I just read this aloud to a group of football players. Everyone was DYING. They totes knew aaaalll about "BET After Dark!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go to the greatest gym in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! Pretty much had the same situation at a rather upscale restaurant in Mpls not long ago. The dresses (there were two of them) didn't even properly cover their entire asses, so you can imagine the horror of being on the stairs to the second floor behind them...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeewww, just eeeeww...but a great story!

    Thanks for posting on my blog...i really liked your psychological advice!

    Be Well,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow where does one start - I had kind of hoped that you were a bit on the dyslexic side and were actually trying to type Volvo but then what would home girl be doing with her car in a spin class*, unless she had perfected the ultimate in laziness (In which case much kudos to her). During the summer I found myself doing the exact opposite** actually cycling to my gym to take a spin class - my excuse there is only so much of the great outdoors I can take.

    * Ironic in that reading further she clearly has no class.....

    ** No not keeping my tackle in the bag – for the record I always try to keep the tackle in the bag – no one wants to see the last turkey in the shop.... unless it’s at Christmas and you have it on order – much gloating as you waltz passed the queue of suckers, in the Butchers, who didn’t order in time and now face the prospect of having to make do with giblets and sprouts for Christmas day....

    Moving On this reminds me of two things – almost of relevance

    1). The Simpsons episode where Homer was walking down the Beach (I think in Brazil) and his trunks kept disappearing up his backside (I was going to use arse but didn’t want to offend on my first visit)

    2). The second was in a spin class – The instructress was encouraging everyone to add more resistance so they didn’t bounce around in the saddle. I looked up to see the instructress, who was quite a well built young lady with a fairly low cut top, practically bouncing out of the thing***... I was worried that if they broke free I was going to end up with two black eyes and a lot of explaining to do to Mrs B

    *** Perhaps this is the reason why I interrupt a perfectly good road ride with an indoor sweat fest.....

    P.S. Love the deviation from subject

    P.P.S Hope you are a comment replier as I would hate not to come back ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you and Bukowski are the only people I've ever actually heard use 'snatch' and get away with it. Very funny and very disgusting. Your poor eyes. The rollercoaster analogy was golden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week you were talking about all the vaginas you were seeing on Boardwalk Empire and now this. You're kind of like that kid from The Sixth Sense but instead of dead people you see vaginas. Please only use this power for good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Sass: I'm glad to know that I can still entertain post-adolescent males. Especially hot ones. (:

    @ George: Actuuually, it's kind of creep-o-zoid.

    @ Pearl: We need to start a campaign -- "With your help, you too, can prevent drive-by snatching. Wear underoos."

    @ Tracy: Well thanks, I'm glad someone is getting some use out of my multiple counseling sessions. (;

    @ BlackLog: Sadly, homegirl had anything but class. But I guess you could make a point that if your snatch is escaping your shorts you really can't subversively pick it out. That just kind of defeats the purpose right? And seriously? You worried about offending me? I think that may be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. And as for the ta-ta's trying to escape your instructor's shirt...that good sir is why I wear crew cut t-shirts to spin. I actually do have class. Well, at least some.

    @ Beer: I'll have to share with you my funny snatch story one day. Mebbe that will be my next post...but the blog has been awfully snatch-tastic lately.

    @ Christian: OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT. Where the frack is Bruce Willis when you need him? Although I hear Demi is single again...so he may be seeing some snatch again soon.

    ReplyDelete