Monday, September 27, 2010

My Hate-It List for Today

I hate men's feet.

I hate men's feet that are gross.

I hate gross men's feet.

I hate gross men's gross feet. Especially those who refuse to wear socks. Even with sandals.

I hate rain.

I hate weddings,

I hate the bus station.

I hate my hair.

I hate the sweater I have on.

I hate my pants too.

I probably hate everything but because I hate caring at this point I cannot make an evaluative statement about everything. Just know that I probably hate that too.

3 comments:

  1. I hate taking a bus to a wedding in the rain wearing ugly pants where gross men are allowed to expose their feets. I FEEL YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Apparently I was in a crappy mood yesterday afternoon. I went home and promptly went to bed at 7:30. And then slept for twelve hours. I'm hoping it's PMS and not me getting sick. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be the weather change. I get sleepy when the weather shifts from hot to cold, or vice versa. And I get grumpy.

    ReplyDelete