Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am about 2 country songs shy of an apoplectic fit.

H-O-L-Y Hell ya'll. For serious. Shit is about to get real up in this bi-atch.

I have had it. With everything. EV-ERY-THING.

You can determine the validity of that state by the fact that I'm hyphenating all the syllables so that you can understand the emphasis on the words.

Apparently the state of North 'Our Governor is Related to Chickens' Carolina seems to think that I owe them monies from 2007. They said I didn't do my state taxes. While this is completely possible because I always do them by hand because I'm too cheap to pay Turbo Tax to file them for me I think it's complete bal-der-dash that I would owe the state money.

I know this because I AM POOR and SUCK AT LIFE. If I was rich and did not suck at life I would say that it would reasonable that I owe the state Eleventy bajillion dollars but I'M NOT. So this is buuuuuullshit.

Also it takes an act of God and congress to get copies of your old W-2's from your employer that happens to be THE STATE so that you can verify that you don't owe them money. Why in the hell would I cheat the state? I work for them, they could take my monies directly out of my pay check. Also they could have my first born child, nevermind that it will be a cabbage patch kid. And yes I do realize that that link links to the post previous to this one, but right now it is the one thing I can do correctly so just let me have it. The absurdity of this whole business just expands exponentially when I realize that my 2007 taxes are on my mother's computer. Apparently she broke the interwebs. God knows how? So I'm going to fetch my 2007 taxes and put them on a flash drive and do my taxes and then call the state and tell them to hold their mother-fucking horses because I have to wait on THEM being SLOW AS MOLASSES to send me my w-2's.

Someone take me to the batting cage. I need to hit something.


I hope this doesn't get me fired. Actually right now, I wouldn't mind the unemployment. 

5 comments:

  1. We are going to a gun range when I get back. We will feel better after a long session with Jack Daniels and some pistols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that! Ive been trying to get her to go with me for weeks to no avail...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do either of you seriously think that it would be a good idea to teach me how to use a weapon? One that could kill people? Seriously? But other than that bring on the Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I found my 2007 taxes and guess who got a refund that year? Fucking asshats.

    ReplyDelete