Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On Being an Asshat

You know what? Sometimes you should just keep your damn mouth shut.

And just because someone instructs you to give someone else their criticisms of said person doesn't mean you need to. Sometimes you just go 'Okay. Sure thing.' And not hit the send button. Exactly what is the point in making someone feel like shit? Great they feel like shit. And now you get to deal with my snotty ass attitude and no matter how much you say 'Don't shoot the messenger' I'm still jumping out the coupe blazin. So duck homey. You made the choice so quit acting like a puss-box and buck up and take the crap you get for it. Maybe next time you'll say to yourself 'Remember when I told Anna that nasty criticism and she jumped all in my shit and I wasn't too happy about that? I know! I won't make that mistake again!'

And another thing. Sometimes you shouldn't be an asshat. Granted for some people that's difficult as being an asshat is their modus operandi (I don't even know if I spelled that right but my Give-A-Shit-Meter is at the 'Shooting the Bird' level right now so just deal. And assume I can spell.) and it's always so difficult to deny your true nature.

Give a shot and see what you come up with.

Fuck-tard.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you have got to message me/call me and tell me what the hell this is about!! Also, I totally think you spelled MO correctly (so small feat -- you can add that to your arsenal of smarts).

    ReplyDelete