Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Who knew?

Who knew that a person of medium build and relatively small frame could make this much snot?

Snot, snot everywhere and not a drop outside of my body. Noooooooo it's in my head. (You thought I was going to say not a drop to drink, didn't you? Haha. I thought about but then I thought that's pretty gross. You don't want to think about drinking snot. Plus it doesn't really have a liquid state. It's pretty much a colloid. Well mine is. Okay I'm going to stop now.) Every last bit of it. Le groan.

Plus I have a fever, which doubly sucks. All I really want to do is immerse myself in a clear pool of cool, cool water and stay there until all of this goes away. All of the sickness, all of the holidays, all of the cheer, all of everything. Just lay, suspended in the cold liquid and rest away from the world.

But I suppose I'll have to settle for a cool bath and see where that gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment