Monday, November 29, 2010

The Bus Station is Way Creepier in the Dark

I can tell I'm morphing into one of those psychos that normal people look at and wonder what the hell is wrong with them. One of those people that run for fun or get bored and do wind sprints. I can tell this for two reasons.

Number one being that I just sprinted across the entire bus station trying to get on the bus I needed to get on and still I missed it. But that's only because it gained ground on me because I had to run around 4 buses. The point here that I kept up with it for a good part of the bus station and after I stopped I felt sad. And mad because I missed the bus but damn the running part was fun.

Secondly because I'm going to be late for spin and I'm pissed about that too. Not because I hate being late but because I'll miss a third of spin class. And I'll be late.

The point is that I'm stuck at the bus station after dark. Let me just say that old adage about the looneys coming out after dark, there's something to that. For serious. It makes me wish I had a shotgun.

I figure a shotgun will serve multiple purposes in the zombie apocalypse. Killing zombies and blasting dumb ass fools with cartridges filled with rock salt who don't know better.

Then again that second part could be applied in multiple circumstances. Like sitting at the bus station after dark.

1 comment:

  1. YES. Always prepare with the Zombocalypse in mind. I've decided that the cellar is too creepy to wait out the destruction of mankind in. I think we will move upstairs with all the food, fill the bath with water and then burn the stairs. Suck it, Zombies.

    ReplyDelete