Thursday, June 16, 2011

Because I cannot think of anything to blog about and I'm running behind my self-imposed blog schedule.

Well let's see. I've been super busy lately and there is kind of something I want to share but I can't yet because it might jinx it even though I'm reasonably sure I already did that by shaving the ol' snatch-ola but anywho you're just going to have to wait on that one. So sorry.

In the past week I was insulted at work by sexist assholes who assume that you can't let a woman loose with a hack-saw. Of which I finally ended up with and everyone survived with all of their limbs intact. Surprise surprise. And I even managed to cut the cable I was trying to cut to begin with, before the two hour argument about the oppression of women in the workplace. Guh. I'm a hardcore bitch. It's a very good thing I left my claw hammer at home that day otherwise I would have proven how fucking handy I am indeed.

I bought a mattress and bedding and have officially reached adult status in doing such. I may or may have not done this while the moon was full and in a frenzy about the thing of which I cannot mention. I get cray-cray when the moon is full. P-s-y-c-ho.

Also I purchased and downloaded the full version of Angry Birds to my iPad which is probably the majority of the reason I've been slack about blogging. That and The thing of which I cannot speak to avoid jinxing it even though God knows I've thought about it enough for the Universe to continue it's perpetual shit-storm on my hopes and dreams. I fully expect my favorite rock star to be hit by a truck next week thus ending my happiness. (If that is what you call this.)

Also I put together an entertainment center for spite to prove to myself that I am indeed handy.

That is really all I have. A bunch of pretty mundane shit and the thing of which I cannot speak. Maybe one day soon I can speak of it. Until then just use whatever clout you've got with the powers that be to make said thing of which nothing must be spoken work out for me. I'm kind batting under 500 right now, I need this.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on that thing that you cannot speak of. I'd hate to think that you shaved for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new room! It even looks clean...ish... LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with George!!!!

    And yay for sticking up for yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to a successful mowing! May it bring you lots of good luck! If not, well, at least you're good with hand tools, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ George: Thanks, I'm working on it. So far I've done nothing but jinx it.

    @ Sass: Bitch, Thanks for my new rooooom.

    @ Trash: (God I love calling you Trash, it makes me feel dirty.) Thanks, I need it. I tend to usually stick up for myself in all the wrong places.

    @ Beer: First of all, a beer for the shower is quite possibly the greatest thing EVER. Secondly, I'm freaking AWESOME with hand tools which is why I intimidate everyone. And welcome to my blog and all of it's inappropriateness. We do have a jolly good time. ;)

    ReplyDelete