Thursday, June 2, 2011

You know, I get myself into some weird shit.

I, Anna Gray, king of awesome decisions and questionable morals am quite possibly the dumbest person I know.

I, Anna Gray, who is incapable of saying 'No' to people have made the greatest decision ever.
I'm going on a date with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's best friend.

Because I make good decisions. Obviously.

It's not because he isn't a nice guy. It's not because I find it extremely satisfying to stick it to my ex by going out with his best friend, even though I'm fairly amused, it's because I'm afraid of an ambush.

I'm afraid this is all a ruse and that he'll come pick me up and drop me off in some undisclosed location with Dipshit and then I'll be forced to do my maim and murder routine.

Seriously if I could honestly get away with maiming and murdering someone I'd give it some serious consideration with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. He's worse than Ding-Dong, Douchebag and Douche Canoe combined. Scum of earth, scourge of the heavens, general asshatery abounds within he.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

6 comments:

  1. There is no way this won't end well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sass - canNOT see how this won't end up as a post in the near future.
    Actually, I must admit, I'm looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. subliminal revenge theory etc. Actually you have reminded me I really need to re-read War and Peace, if I can find a spare six months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Everyone because I'm too lazy to reply to you all individually: Just wait. Pretty much worst date ever. I physically ran away. Post to come soon! I promise.

    ReplyDelete