Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 reasons why I need a pet pig.

1. Out of all the people you know who'd look cool with a pig, I'd look the coolest. Why you ask? Because I'm awesome.

2. It could be the first-ever service pig. If people can have depression puppies, I can have a boredom pig. That way when I get bored at work I could just play with my pig. He would have a ball and a rope and pillow for naptime and his name would be Beaureguard. And he would be awesome. And medically necessary. My doctor would totally prescribe me a boredom pig. That man owes me one.

3. I need something to scare the giant rabbit my best friend keeps threatening to get me. For serious. The next time you get a yin to be scared google 'Flemish Giant', and imagine opening the door to your apartment one day and that thing come flopping down the hall at you. Scary stuff I tell you. Scary stuff. Anyways Beau would totally root that rabbit out of hiding and protect me.

4. (I know I said 3 reasons but I came up with a 4th.) Whose life wouldn't better with a little, pink pig with a curly tail? Plus I looooove Ham at holidays.

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't do it as I would be too tempted to turn it into bacon, ham, and pork chops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, we'll have fresh bacon in the bunker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much to the dismay of you two, WE'RE NOT EATING MY PET PIG! Beau would be a part of the family. But if it comes down to it I guess I'd rather get him before he suffers the fate of being a zombie-pig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, Zombie Bacon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I really want a pet pig. Or bacon. I can't tell which one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sass - We're NOT EATING BEAU. He can be friends with the Lizzer and Lols. (:

    @ Chio - I know right! Think of how fun it would be. I always think of chorizo when I think of pork products. But that could be because I'm OBSESSED with Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete