Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ha! I'm an award winner Bitches!

There is no stopping me now! You should all begin to tremble in fear! I won an award! MWAA HA HAA

The author of 'Make Daddy a Sammich' (Which is a totally freaking awesome blog by the way and I highly suggest you read it. And not just because he gave me an award, even though it totally looks like that. It's not. I thought his blog was funny before the award. Okay I'm going to just stop now. Seriously, it's funny. Check it out.) gave me an award today!

Check it out here: Look, I'm an award winner Bitches!

Yeah, I'm beautiful. I know. 

Since this is my first ever blog award I'm totally psyched. Apparently it's for beautiful blogs with that 'little bit extra.' In this case I'm imagining that the little bit extra is because I tell you, the blogosphere, all of the intimate details of my life that no one really needs to know. (See sneezing out your tampon and my whiny biological clock.)

I'm supposed to list 3 things that I love about myself.

Ahem:

1. I love that I'm awesome. You should love that about me too. Seriously, I'm kind of a big deal.

2. I love that I'm charitable. Seriously, I am. Actually seriously. Non-sarcasticly serious. Actually actual serious. You get it right? I volunteer twice a month at the homeless shelter, give blood and I've started to cook food once a month for the families at my local Ronald McDonald House. I also aggravate the shit out of everyone when we go to eat because I grill the waiter about the source of the fish I'm getting ready to order and then decide to get the chicken or the pork because I'm concerned about the status of the fishes in the ocean. Especially the large, piscivorous fishes. Our oceans are in trouble ya'll! Check out this page and sign the pledge to reduce your plastic consumption! Oceana.org

3. Can I mention that I'm awesome again? I think I'm awesome enough to warrant two points on this list? No? Okay. How about...I love my...eyelashes? They're super long and I'm pretty grateful to have them.

 Next I'm supposed to pick 5 blogs that I read:

Just Married., This is my friend Brooke's blog and it really does truly deserve this award because she is insanely creative and talented and her blog/ideas/inclinations are truly beautiful. She's pretty good looking herself.

Sassafras Junction, This is my friend Susan's blog and it is fracking HILARIOUS. This is one funny bitch and if you don't read her blog you should.

sewNAmber, My friend Amber. Also another creatively talented woman and friend who really deserves this. I CANNOT WAIT until she opens her Etsy shop.

Things Liz Loves, Yes I do have friends. This is Liz's awesome blog. Check it yo. She's serious about this blogging thing.

Venom, Secrets & Lies, And just to round out the 5 with a total female sweep we have Venom's Hilarious Blog.

Thanks again Trash for the award! I totally appreciate that!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. I'm a newer follower, and I enjoy what you're doing with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the sneezing out your tampon was one of the funniest things I have ever read by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Bloggy awards!! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tim - Thanks so much for following me! I will try my best not to lead us into the abyss of Hell.

    @ Trash - Thanks. I've gotten a lot of response about that. (:

    @ Sass - Hurray!

    ReplyDelete