Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Wristwatch

I learned something new tonight.

We were at a certain alternative lifestyle club and I was asking my friends certain questions about strippers. For example, here in NC you cannot get fully nude at a club that serves alcohol. That's only at a 'juice bar' which seems like a total waste of money. Not only do you have to purchase your own alcohol and bring it with you, you then have to pay people to serve it to you. Where's the logic in that? I don't know, I've never been to a stripping establishment. I'm off topic.

Anyways I was asking questions of my friends about stuffing socks in your underwear. Like where does the sock go? Between your kibble and your bits? Or in front of it? This was somewhat a point of contention as we couldn't decide on a definitive answer and from the look of the go-go dancers here, they wouldn't know. Which believe me is a shame for everyone involved. You'd think their friends would have looked and them and suggested a different career path or at least handed them a tube sock or two.

I got to talking out loud about how much fun it would be to have a penis. If I had one I'd just take it out and play with it. Upon this revelation I was compared to every 3 year old boy. Apparently they get bored and play with it a lot. Giggles ensued. So I quizzically asked what they did with it.

After a quick mention of the 'helicopter' and a hilarious pseudo-demonstration then the 'wristwatch' was introduced.

Yes boys. I'm guessing you've all done this at least once in your life because let's be honest, if I had one I'd do it! For some reason the idea of every man I know flopping his member over his wrist at some point cracks me up to no end. Think about it.

Boys.

All you can do is grin and shake your head.

Then this point was made: 'Well, really only the well endowed ones can play the wristwatch game.'

Snort.

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of said wristwatch game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Well try it and let me know how it goes. :) It seems fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what games we could invent for our labias. I have the feeling they would be less hilarious and more painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably a very true statement. :/

    ReplyDelete