Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anna Gray cannot make up her mind.

Today I went dress shopping because I needed a really great dress. Normally this would have been an all day affair but it is my opinion that Hell has officially frozen over because I went to one store, tried on 5 dresses and bought the first one I put on.

HELL HAS FROZEN OVER. The end is near. Nevermind the Mayan calendar predicting the end in 2012, I bought a dress, that I like mind you, in under an hour.

No worries though. You've still got some time to wrap up your affairs before the apocalypse and his riders reach us. There is still the issue of shoes. . .what to do, what to do?

I couldn't decide on one single pair of shoes so I bought 3 pairs of black leather ankle booties. I know, I know. No one needs three pair of black ankle booties but I just couldn't decide. One pair has ruffles (pro) but are suede (con). The other two pairs are normal leather (pro) but one pair has this really cute bow (pro) but are a little casual for my current purposes (con). The last ones I think I'm definitely going to keep because they're definitely dressy enough (pro) but then again I should take at least one pair back, right?

Then again I am the person that has 3 of the same black strapless dress. What? They're each a little bit different but I'm a big fan of sticking with what works. You know I hate change and besides I like to think of it as design loyalty.

Plus it's way easier to make a decision if you already know what it looks like before you've worn it before. Think of it as an example of efficiency.

4 comments:

  1. I don't understand the shoe thing. You only need three types of shoes - boots, dress shoes and tennis shoes, right? More than one pair of each is just redundant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are like friends with benefits, one is fine but the more the better. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the little black dress.

    I wish in my lifetime before I die to at least date a woman who owns and looks good in a little black dress. But I think that fantasy will never come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The LBD is an elusive foe. Hiding amongst the foliage and behind other members of it's species. Finding the right one requires cunning, brains and patience. It's tough. But hang in there. Find a woman and then teach her to be a hunter. Few of us are born already possessing knowledge of the hunt. Very few of us, indeed.

    ReplyDelete