Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can't get you out of my head.

Ever since I laid eyes on you, you've been on my brain. I think about you constantly. I talk to my friends about you, I ask them how they feel about you. Whether or not it would work between us, whether or not you feel the same way about me.

I'm not a fan of objectification but I see you and get goose bumps. God you are beautiful. Gorgeous. Handsome.

Your profile is distinguished and attractive. Sleek and adult. I feel a little dirty when I think if you.

When you turn the light glints off the perfect shade of blue imbedded in your perfect, un-blemished and radiant skin.

You're just the right height. Tall but not too-gravity defying.

We'd be perfect together. You'd complement me in all the right ways. I haven't tried you on for size yet but I know you're a perfect fit.

Thankfully Steinmart is open until 9 tomorrow. I'll stop by after spin class and reward myself.

Navy-blue patent leather slingbacks, you're mine.

1 comment: