Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yay for Tuesdays!

So...Thank goodness it's not Monday anymore. It wasn't that today was a horrible day it was mostly that it was a Monday and lots of things were marginally crappy.

I won't bore you with the details. Instead I'll ramble on about something inane and stupid that you probably don't care about either. I figure that's pretty much the way these things roll. Or at least this one.

Although, if you've made this far into the post then that must indicate some level of interest. So maybe I should come up with something to ramble on about? But then again if I start to ramble now you might lose interest and quit reading.



Oh good. You hung around. I still don't have anything to ramble on about unless you want to hear about the cool handsewn/made file holder I saw at that antique store with BGD that I just randomly thought about. No pictures though so you can't really appreciate that. I've thought that my blog has no pictures. Which is odd because I'm such a visual person. I think in pictures. I like books with pictures. Websites with pictures are especially awesome.

Maybe if I add some pictures my blog would be interesting and you would read it. And I would have to ramble less to take up room on the page. Maybe I could start doing those pictogram things. Those are hard. I was never good at them which is odd because I like pictures, but hate words. Which begs the question,

Why am I still writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment