Monday, April 12, 2010

A list of things that irked and/or pissed me off today:

1. I've somehow been charged with with having to tape pull off pads on a blue-million PhD posters. Tomorrow I get to fold them and put them in envelopes. Oh boy!

2. The dumb bitch in the parking deck that started to pull out without looking. I was paying attention since she wasn't and was nice and let her pull on out.

3. The dumb bitch in the parking deck that pulled out in front of me and obviously had the time to go 5 miles an hour down the whole deck and let everyone she saw out. I'm so grateful she has excess free time because I most certainly do not. I made it to spin class on time in spite of her idiocy.

4. People on facebook that are having a tragic life and feel like they need to share just enough to garner the necessary attention from the creep-o-zoids they know. They don't share enough to keep anyone in the loop but do share just enough so that their self-esteem is improved by every awkward single man commenting on their status that he "wouldn't treat them that way." Really? I hate to say it but even desperation has levels of desperation. Posting a status to elicit a response is only cute if it's an inside joke. Otherwise it stinks of self-aggrandizement and desperation. It's obvious and it's not attractive.

5. That my Mt. Dew is already gone. ::sigh::

2 comments: