Monday, August 16, 2010

Moxy on the Move - McDonald's

Just to prove to everyone how classy Moxy and I are, this weekend we went to the McDonald's. Woo Hoo!

Moxy in the window at McDonalds.  
Notice how many people are actually in the McDonald's.

Moxy was extremely excited about McDonald's. Say what you will about it being gross and all but there is a reason they're the most popular restaurant in the world. The answer is salt and processed meat. 

Moxy loves Ronald McDonald.

Nevermind that it's more than a little creepy that there is a bench with a fake clown sitting on it; I feel like this is just training children to trust perverts in wigs even more. But Moxy loves Ronald. The man does have an actually decent charity.

Find the Moxy!

These shoe bins kind of creep me out. Who lets their kids take their shoes off in a restaurant? Who lets their kids play in those pee infested balls and slides? At least this one is inside so random people off the street can't get in the them to sleep and stuff. I swear I think I just remembered a repressed memory of finding a homeless person in a slide one time when I was little. Maybe that was my cousin...

Anyways! See you next time!

(I promise more Moxy on the Move posts when the summer is over and I don't miss valuable pool time galavanting all over creation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment