Sunday, February 6, 2011

Captain Cynical has been mortally wounded.

It's a bleak outcome for our hero Captain Cynical.

I am actually digging someone. Emotionally. Not just physically, which is a big step for me.

You'd be proud of me. I actually used my big girl words to tell said person that I like him instead of my normal method of shaving my snatch and hoping he can interpret what that means. I'm not an ace at communication.

It's tough though. Being that vulnerable.

We've met me. I don't do anything in moderation, nothing. So now I'm sitting here kicking myself because all I can think about is you know what.

Caring is kryptonite for Captain Cynical.

Kryptonite.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, "shaving my snatch and hoping he can interpret what that means." That has got to be the funniest fucking thing I have ever read.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely adore you. You are a total Care Bear, nevermind how much you pretend to be an Ugly Doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Trash: (I hope you don't take offense at me refering to you as 'Trash', I surely don't feel that way) Thanks for the luck. I'm sure I'll find someway to screw it up royally.

    @ Sass: But Ugly Dolls have more fun. (:

    ReplyDelete