Monday, February 14, 2011

Of course you're chatting it up with your invisible friend Leonard, it's warm out.

Say what you will about our unseasonably cold winter but it does do a good job of keeping the crazies inside.

Today it is 69 degrees outside in the middle of mother-fucking February.

No, I'm not complaining but you have to understand something. I just saw a guy on the corner throwing jabs and boxing.

Without an opponent.

I know what you're thinking. Maybe he's running in the nice weather like every other skinny 20 year old with a vag because people just need to see you in those booty shorts that say 'BOOTY' across your ass for those of us who mistake your face for your ass. Maybe he is stuck at a long light and is trying to keep his pulse up. No, no he wasn't doing that either.

(Two things about the twenty year olds though. First, put on some clothes! This is what you would call 'Pneumonia Weather' and just because it's warm out doesn't mean you need to run around half naked because you're going to get sick. Secondly, follow the damn pedestrian crosswalk signs. Don't jog across a busy intersection holding my freaking bus up while you 'jog'. Run bitch.)

Anyways people need time to adjust to the prevalence of the crazies. It's bad news bears when they all come out at once.

Just know that while you're bitching about the cold George is talking to Lenny from the comfort of a warm, safely sequestered non-public area. That's all I'm saying.

8 comments:

  1. Hah! We call our tool-shed "Leonard" and talk about it like it's a person. Count us into the crazy club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sass - Uh babe. I love you guys but you are craaazy. (;

    @ Meat - Thanks! :D I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I think you should consider getting some of the lil' booty shorts. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or better yet, when You get a pair, I'll get a pair. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this some clever attempt to trick me into buying you a 2nd pair of booty shorts?..;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. Sadly it is my attempt for you to buy me zero booty shorts and something cool in it's place. Like a gun permit or something.

    ReplyDelete