Saturday, February 19, 2011

Moxy on the Move - Guitar Center

Moxy is a hip uglydoll. Yesterday she wanted to broaden her musical horizons so off to Guitar Center we went.

Moxy loves the blissful sounds of a good Ukulele. 


At first the folks at guitar center wanted to know if I was trading her in on a guitar. I told them no, but they seemed as if they really wanted an uglydoll. Then Moxy told them she wasn't for sale or for trade and to buzz off. Which they really didn't do so much. Apparently the boys at Guitar Center don't see many girls during their day at work.

Moxy is ready for her drum solo.


Moxy really enjoyed playing the drums. She's totally a bad-ass drummer chick. The drum guy agreed as well.

You weren't aware Moxy is a classically trained concert pianist.


Okay so maybe she isn't a classically trained concert pianist but she is pretty classy. Classy ladies always love the piano. Granted most of the time they're splayed across the top of it but this is just a digital piano and Guitar Center really isn't that kind of place if you catch my drift.


Moxy was very sad that Peaco had to stay behind but he wasn't feeling too well. And he wouldn't fit in the bag but we're pretty sure he would have danced his way around the store and had a blast in the DJ room. There's always next time!

5 comments:

  1. Thats awesome. I can imagine the looks the sales leeches gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally when I've been into Guitar Center it's mostly teen aged boys and old guys. I suppose that Moxy could feel their eyes following her around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next up you need to get moxy drowning her sorrows at the local pub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Los: :)

    @ Trash: Yea, I generally get interesting looks when I tote her around.

    @ George: I think we talked to every person employed in the place. And then some.

    @ Champ: Totally! What a brilliant idea! I'll get right on that!

    ReplyDelete