Thursday, February 10, 2011

My thoughts on this crazy busy week.

This week has been totally cr-aa-aaa-zy.

I'm not sure why I felt compelled to make a simple two syllable word 4 syllables but I'm running with it.

Here are a few thoughts I've had this week:

1. Apparently Chico's has a intimates line. This spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E.  I've now worn my new underoos for 2 days now (They're two different pairs for the record. I'm not gross.) and am seriously considering throwing away the other 85 pairs of panties I own. It looks like I may have to go take the store hostage until they give me what I want, which is clearly more underwear. (Yes I know. No person needs 85 pairs of underwear but actually I used to have around 120 so I'm doing better.)

2. I also bought jeans. 'Curvy' is the adult woman euphemism for 'husky.'

3. Speaking of jeans I have a bone to pick with American Eagle. DAMN Ya'll! CAN YOU NOT MAKE JEANS FOR PEOPLE WITH AN ACTUAL ASS? DO THEY ALL HAVE TO BE SUPER LOW RISE? There is simply not enough material to cover my ass. The pants fit great as long as you don't mind seeing half of my ass. Which maybe you do, I don't know.

4. I've decided I would be a freaking awesome house wife. So blogosphere, go forth and find me a husband. As a housewife I'd have lots of free time so I'd be super fit and there would the added perk of all the sex pie you can eat. I think both of these are admirable qualities in a housewife.

So go! Find me a husband! I'm too freaking busy otherwise I'd do it myself.

4 comments:

  1. #4 is why I got married. Turns out she made that same promise and then never had sex. I wanted to take her and drop her off at her moms house and ask for a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well I actually mean pie. Like eatable pie. Not the other kind of pie. Well I guess that kind is eatable too but, Wow this is getting really inappropriate really fast.

    Just go here --> http://dontmindmeimdiscombobulated.blogspot.com/2010/08/sex-pie-incident.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! Being a housewife is like being in a cult. JOIN ME.

    ReplyDelete