Thursday, July 8, 2010

Moxy on the Move - Moxy Rides the Bus

So, in an attempt to ease the burden on my pocketbook and to save the earth, I have decided to take the bus for my daily commute to and from work. Yesterday was the first day of this adventure and I brought Moxy along for the ride.

Noooo. Not the light!

Moxy, while excited the night before, was not so excited the morning of. She may look bright-eyed and bushy tailed but that's because she has no eyelids and cannot close her eyes. You see that she is reaching to shield her eyes from the light? She is not a morning uglydoll.

Moxy sitting in her seat on the bus.

Moxy enjoyed the bus ride. She got a seat to herself and although we were both a smidgen leery about riding the bus no one harassed, harangued , or hassled us. They pretty much ignored us and our bus ride was without incident, which is nice - don't get me wrong, but you must understand that Moxy is a uglydoll with a lot of moxie. She was secretly hoping that some incident would occur where she could prove her worth. I was grateful this did not happen.

Moxy in the bag ready to go.

Because Moxy rode the bus with me she had to endure an entire day at work with me. By about 3:30 she was ready to go. I look over and she's not-so-patiently waiting in my bag; glaring at me. So off we went on our mile long jaunt back to the bus station and away on the bus we went. Nothing eventful happened on the return trip either and Moxy just slept so there was no use in taking another photo of her. All in all it was a successful MotM.

Come back this weekend to see where Moxy goes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment